I wish I had read the other reviews before I booked this company. They go by 2 names : Seapac Global and as Southeast Shipping. I've moved many times and to different countries and never had such a bad experience.

We booked for door to door service with packing, dismantling of furniture, delivery, unpacking and reassembly of furniture. Paid in full at the time of packing which included border crossing charges.

The packing was badly done, most of it arrived torn hence a lot of damage to mattresses, furniture. Lots of breakage amongst the glassware, and one of my boxes didn't arrive. Nobody will respond from the company regarding compensation though we were assured that the cargo was covered with insurance.

Delivery date was delayed so we landed at our new destination minus any furniture or beds to sleep on. Cargo was stuck at the border as the company had sent the driver without any funds to pay the border crossing charges. We had to agree to pay the driver on arrival though this was included in the charges we had paid in full at the time of packing.

When delivery was made, there was nobody to unload so we had to hire 2 people to help unload. Goes without saying no unpacking was done. We were left to unload and unpack 83 boxes. The men sent to reassemble the furniture were casual laboureres who didn't know what they were doing so again we had to hire someone to do it.

I've added just a few pictures of the breakage and bad packing. There are too many to upload.

Do NOT under any circumstances use this company.

Review about: Southeast Shipping International Moving Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Southeast Shipping?

Comments

packers5th.in
Delhi, Delhi, India #1338416

Moving is really a exciting task but on the other hand packing is very complicated one.

So always try to plan and start packing in steps.Thanks for sharing packing blogs.