I wish I had read the other reviews before I booked this company. They go by 2 names : Seapac Global and as Southeast Shipping. I've moved many times and to different countries and never had such a bad experience.
We booked for door to door service with packing, dismantling of furniture, delivery, unpacking and reassembly of furniture. Paid in full at the time of packing which included border crossing charges.
The packing was badly done, most of it arrived torn hence a lot of damage to mattresses, furniture. Lots of breakage amongst the glassware, and one of my boxes didn't arrive. Nobody will respond from the company regarding compensation though we were assured that the cargo was covered with insurance.
Delivery date was delayed so we landed at our new destination minus any furniture or beds to sleep on. Cargo was stuck at the border as the company had sent the driver without any funds to pay the border crossing charges. We had to agree to pay the driver on arrival though this was included in the charges we had paid in full at the time of packing.
When delivery was made, there was nobody to unload so we had to hire 2 people to help unload. Goes without saying no unpacking was done. We were left to unload and unpack 83 boxes. The men sent to reassemble the furniture were casual laboureres who didn't know what they were doing so again we had to hire someone to do it.
I've added just a few pictures of the breakage and bad packing. There are too many to upload.
Do NOT under any circumstances use this company.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "On June 5, 2012, Joseph Hoskins from United Transport provided me with a Binding Moving Estimate of $3904.80 for a Full Service Relocation. On June 6, I completed a..."
- "April 27, Friday, Mailed 3 Passports (mine and my toddlers) and letters going to the Canadian Embassy in Makati April 28, Saturday, 1st attempt : Office Closed : returned to the..."
- "My father orders inventory from a company located in California. I only heard about this incident in great detail today when Southeastern Freight Lines arrived to deliver our restaurant inventory...."
- "What the *** man!!!! I ordered a jacket from aliexpress (EN TOP store) for my frnd as a b'dy gift end even paid double courier charge.... Cause I needed as soon..."
- "The residence in The Address Hotel Dubai Marina get treated like dirt. The hotel forces apartment owners to use them for management of their apartment. If a landlord refuses, the..."
- "Poor customer service. No proper cutlery for dine in. Disposable plate was given for salad and cups for drinks...."
- "Not much to say (there 4 pictures taken on the same visit say it all). I have been consistently disappointed in the quality of veggies and produce at the..."
- "I CAN NOT MAKE THESE PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THAT WHAT I RECEIVED WAS NOT WHAT I ORDERED. THEY JUST KEEP TELLING ME THAT ACCORDING TO THE RECEIPT THAT MY ORDER WAS..."
- "The first time I ordered from them I paid $50 something dollars but never could get my order . I decided to try again and 3 out of 4 of..."